Health and Well Being
Salus is the TH15 Ltd brand name for its KN95 FFP2 face masks
Protection balanced with comfort
Salus face masks, with soft and highly elastic ear bands and ‘fit adjustment strap’ are optimised for fit and maximum comfort. The ergonomic 3D fold-flat design provides a comfortable fit while maintaining perfect adherence to the face, while being easy to store.
Four-layer construction with a spun lace nonwoven fabric filtration layer provides ≥95% filter performance. The non-valved design provides two-way filtering, helping to protect both the wearer and patient.
Soft and highly elastic ear bands
CE Conformity CE 729245
The Salus masks from TH15 have been tested by BSI to conform with the technical specification to satisfy Annex II of the PPE Regulations 2016/425, BSI’s PPE for Healthcare Professionals 2020/403 – Respiratory Protective Equipment Technical Specification, allowing you to purchase with confidence.
- Non-valved KN95 ear loop respirator mask
- High density filter material with filtration efficiency ≥95%
- Four-layer construction with spun lace non-woven filtration layer
- Ergonomic 3D fold-flat design provides a comfortable fit while maintaining perfect adherence to the face
- Easy to store
- Aluminium nose piece fits exactly to the bridge of the nose
- Soft and highly elastic ear bands to help provide a tight fit
- Unique ‘fit adjustment strap’ enabling it to be worn for extended periods without discomfort to the ears
- CE certified to PPE EU 2016/425
- Colour: White
- Approximate size 107x155mm
Fit adjustment strap
Unique adjustment strap for maximum comfort and fit
Salus facemasks are provided in master cartons of 1,000pcs. The unique packaging system, whereby the master carton is subdivided internally to hold smaller quantities, allows for easy product distribution while maintaining the integrity of the remaining product.